The new year is upon us, and almost everyone in the world knows that when it comes to welcoming another year, resolutions are always what’s “in style.” People take the opportunity to start fresh during the start of the new year, and for me this year, my main focus is skincare.
I’ve slacked off with skincare last year, and I have made a promise to myself that I will do everything in my power to make my skin look better again this year. I will pay more attention to it and use the right type of products so that I will achieve the skin that I truly want.
My New Year’s Resolution
One of my resolutions is to use a firming mask to make my skin look and feel tighter. I am not getting any younger, and I already see some lines and wrinkles here and there. I’ve stumbled upon the Platinum Instant Firming Mask by Kedma Cosmetics in the Philippines and I have been using it since the first week of January.
It has Dead Sea water, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C, Pearl Powder, and more. These ingredients usually help with making my skin look firmer and younger. Since using it, I have noticed that my skin looks way tighter and the wrinkles and lines have dramatically disappeared. The skin is tight, although I don’t feel it tugging or too dry. It just looks amazing, which is what I am aiming for!
This firming mask has helped rebuild my confidence since I have quite lost it this past year. Getting old is tough. It could mess with your confidence and make you feel like you aren’t good enough. As this mask eliminated almost all of my fine lines and wrinkles, I can now confidently go out of the house and face other people without feeling insecure and scared. That’s how powerful this mask is!
Other things that I plan on doing this year for my skin are the following:
- Take off my makeup at the end of the day, no matter how tired I am.
- Focus on my nighttime skincare routine.
- Use my platinum instant firming mask religiously.
- Stop comparing myself and my skin to everyone else.
- Eat right to make sure that my skin gets properly nourished.
- Use the right type of skin care products for my skin
- Look in the mirror every day and remind myself how beautiful I am. I’ll do the same for my friends, family, and loved ones. Let them know how beautiful and amazing they are.
- Make it a point to visit my dermatologist every once in a while.
- Wash my face in the morning as soon as I wake up, before I go to bed at night, and any time of the day when I feel like my face needs to be refreshed.
- Stop picking on my pimples and other skin imperfections.
I will work hard to make sure that I will keep up with my skincare routine and resolutions and of course, use my firming mask to maintain my younger-looking and fresh skin. Happy 2019 and I wish you got inspired by this short piece!